Saturday, June 28, 2008

Just what the hell am I doing with this blog?

Okay haters, all six of you subscribers have been smacking me around because I haven't blogged for over a week. Egads! How dare he not blog for more than a week! It's inhuman! Sacreblog!

Well let me lay down the law here: I will blog when I damn well please.

And I should describe what my plans are for this blog, so you people stop harping on me:
-I am going to write about my movie The Lost Coast, and what's going down with it.
-I am going to describe my experience on the indie film festival circuit. I will try to give some perspective on this weird little world as I am experiencing it. I'll be writing about NewFest, SXSW, Frameline, Outfest, Cannes, and a little later, Venice.
-Later, this will start to blend into blogging about The Untitled Around The World Project. You see, I'm going around the world this year, and I'll be shooting some project, still up in the air, but it should be interesting, and hopefully I'll have a bunch of video to show. (The plane tickets are booked already. We'll begin in Bangkok, Thailand.)
-Along the way I'll probably muse incoherently about indie film. Oh, delightful!

I will not be writing about my car troubles. I will not be writing about my favorite ice cream flavors. I will not be writing about the relative gayness of High School Musical 5: Suck It Up! And I won't blog something simply because I haven't blogged this week.*

So there, I've laid down the law. Can you handle it? I dare you to handle it.


*I reserve the right to completely change this blog philosophy at any time. This blog rant may not be applicable in Rhode Island or Florida. In case of intestinal discomfort or feelings of frustration with the blog and/or blog subjects, consult your doctor as it may be recommended that you take a chill pill.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

But I've been dying to know what your favorite ice cream flavor is. D:

Gabriel Fleming said...

Honeysuckle. Deal with it.

Prince Gomolvilas said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!

Prince Gomolvilas said...

This blog post is just a bunch of useless foreplay. Get to the good stuff, and make me shoot, Fleming!

Prince Gomolvilas said...

Oh, I can handle it, Fleming. The question is, can you handle your own head up your ass?

The answer, obviously, is yes, since you've lived this long.