Monday, June 16, 2008

Alright, Fine.

I'll blog.

Fine.

Let me just say here, as a matter of principle: I've always hated blogs. Do I really want to read about your cat's most recent machievalian exploits? No. Not even if he does have an amusing video series.

HOWEVER...

I am beginning to think my distaste of bloggery was a little knee-jerk, maybe even prejudiced, and dare we say, blog-biggoted? Bloggoted?

And I've got stuff to write about. There's this movie The Lost Coast that I want to tell you about. I've been going to festivals, and I have all these pictures I want to show you. And there's other film things as well, like this movie A+D that we're just finishing up, and I've got other things coming up that you might be interested in... So, hey, let's blog! Let's blog together! Just you and me. It'll be fun!

You should like totally subscribe!

I promise I'll be nice, and I won't yammer on forever about my cat.

So welcome, have a seat here on my comfortable couch, click subscribe, and we'll have a nice time, chillaxing on my blog.

12 comments:

Prince Gomolvilas said...

I appreciate the fact that this post is a thinly-veiled swipe at me, my cat, and my very existence. My blog can kick your blog's ass, Fleming! It's ON. Oh, yeah, it's ON! Bring it, bitch! BRING. IT.

Mead said...

Say what you will about Pork Chop, but that cat is all that keeps me from popping down to L.A. and getting all medieval on Prince's big trip!

Love,
Senator Wishfort

superbadfriend said...

:-)

I will subscribe. I will right now!

Peter Varvel said...

Blogging can be a form of free therapy, the way that keeping a diary or journal can be.
So, let's all blog together and call it group therapy!
Beware, though: with Mr. Gomolvilas in the mix, it may be easily confused with mutual masturbation (not that there is anything wrong with . . .).

quin browne said...

prince said i was mentioned in this entry... was that just a come on?








bastard.

Prince Gomolvilas said...

Did Gabriel actually use the word "chillaxing"?! Oh my god, it is SO on!

Jon Hunt said...

I am SO not reading your blog.









Okay, FINE. Reluctantly.

Unknown said...

Hello. A single post does not a blog make. Just sayin.

Courts! said...

Blog you, bloghole.

See you again in 18 years.

Gabriel Fleming said...

I will blog when I'm damn good and ready. It's not my fault that Prince publicized this thing prematurely. I was going to turn the other cheek to your challenge, Gomolvilas, but now you've angered me. You shouldn't make me angry, Gomolvilas; you won't like me when I'm angry.

superbadfriend said...

Waiting....

Prince Gomolvilas said...

You got SERVED, Fleming! I served you BAD! And now you cower in the safety of your HOVEL! When, oh, when will you be brave enough to emerge once again?! SERVED!